-
November 15th, 2004, 02:35 PM
#791
Inactive Member
It's bigger, but 1400x1050 just looks tiny on it, for some reason.
Maybe I've just had my tastes change.
-
November 15th, 2004, 04:56 PM
#792
Senior Hostboard Member
Awesome pic Mel! great work!
-
November 15th, 2004, 07:21 PM
#793
Senior Hostboard Member
I think we have a 15' Monitor, and my bro wants 1024x768... >_> No wonder now that it's so tiny...
-
November 16th, 2004, 12:16 AM
#794
Inactive Member
1024x768 is good for me, perhaps in 3ds MAX I would work very fine in 1280x1024 or 1280x960 (4x3). But all my Wallpapers are in 1024x768 (rarely I make one in 1280x[something])
-
November 16th, 2004, 01:28 PM
#795
Senior Hostboard Member
I have a 17' monitor, but its least resolution is 800x600. 1024x768 is the best 4 me
-
November 16th, 2004, 05:56 PM
#796
Senior Hostboard Member
It's quite great for me as well, and I have my Wallpapers teh same size mainly, or even bigger... like 1600x1200. wonder if Mel wants more... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 18th, 2004, 03:05 PM
#797
Inactive Member
Hehe, Mel doesn't want more, he wants ALL. Just like Smith.
Another wall that were on Trinity?s screen (Trinity is the name of Mel's PC [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
http://www.deviantart.com/view/11053376/
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Ryudo ]</font>
-
November 18th, 2004, 06:35 PM
#798
Senior Hostboard Member
Anyone know a way how can I send more than 500 wallpapers to a fanatic Mel? All pics are totally legal, frok animewallpapers and 4chan.
If it's still in connection with something illegal, warn me once plz Miguel.
-
November 18th, 2004, 07:35 PM
#799
HB Forum Owner
You can pack them all in a RAR file for example, and use AIM or MSNM to send them. If they won't work, try Skype or some simple P2P send program (I have one that's like 50 KB with the bare minimum you need to transfer a file).
-
November 18th, 2004, 08:48 PM
#800
Senior Hostboard Member
Well yeah, it's a good way. Or send it in a mail ^_^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks